Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m having problems playing the videos. You can manually adjust the video quality by clicking the gear icon on the bottom right of the video. You can also try using a different browser and/or internet connection. If that doesn’t help, please contact email@example.com as Udemy control the platform.
- How can I access the resources? If a lecture has resources available it will be indicated by a folder icon on the right hand side of the course player.
- Can I watch this course offline? Yes, just download the Udemy app. You cannot download the videos to a PC at this time (to stop pirates stealing the course!)
- How do I get the course certificate? Click on the trophy in your dashboard to view your certificate after watching 100% of the lectures.
- How long do I have access to this course? You have lifetime access to the course and all future updates!
- Please can I have a refund? Absolutely – you can request a refund directly through Udemy up to 30 days after buying the course.
Tip: Watch the Course at 2x Speed!
If you think I speak a bit slow or would like to finish the course in half the time, note you have the option to play your lectures at 2x speed (or .5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x) as highlighted below: