I just received notification that Microsoft has updated the 70-535 exam. The changes took effect March 22, 2018, and the official exam web page just changed this week.
Here is a summary of new/changed items on the exam:
- Azure Batch AI
- Reserved Instances
- Design for DevTest Lab
- Accelerated Networking
- Azure Backup for Linux
- Availability Zones
- Data Storage for Serverless Computing
- Azure Event Grid
- Stream Processing and Bot Messaging
- Azure App Service Environment (ASE) changed to App Service Isolated
- Low Priority Batching and Job Task Counting
- Azure Data Box
- Azure Storage Service Encryption
- SQL Data Warehouse Columnar Storage
- Managing Recurring Jobs
- Virtual Network Service Endpoints
Container Networking Interface (CNI) Plugin
- Global VNet Peering
- Service Tags
- File-Based Encoding or Azure Media Analytics
- TCP Connections
- Update Management Strategy
Are you interested in being notified when there are new exam changes? Or when I have new free videos on new features of Azure? Sign up to my list and I'll send you occasional emails on it.
We'd Love to Keep In Touch!
If you want to sign up to receive the occasional email about Azure and cloud related news, changes that affect you, and to be notified when new training products are available, please enter your email below.